Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/southeas/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
SouthEast Connector Project : August 2016 Flyover Video
The project team has created the August 2016 flyover video showcasing Phase 2 construction progress. Each video begins at the southern end of the project (Segment 1) at the current intersection of South Meadows Parkway and Veterans Parkway and concludes at the northern end of the project at Clean Water Way (Segment 4).
Major construction advancements since July’s video include:
- Completion of the temporary dewatering basin in Segment 1 to hold groundwater during construction to provide dry, safe working environments and prevent settlement.
- The permanent realignment of Steamboat Creek begins in Segment 1.
- Increased earthwork in Segment 2.
- Deep soil mixing and pile driving at the Mira Loma Bridge location in Segment 2.
- Construction begins on the Boynton Slough and Rosewood Lakes Bridges in Segment 3.
You can watch the latest flyover video, and other videos featuring important aspects of the project, by visiting the ‘Videos’ page on the project website here. You can also subscribe to the SouthEast Connector Project and RTC Washoe channels on YouTube.
Your RTC. Our Community. | rtcwashoe.com