Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/southeas/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
SouthEast Connector Project: October 2017 Flyover Video
The project team has created the October 2017 flyover video showcasing Phase 2 construction progress. The video begins at the southern end of the project (Segment 1) at the current intersection of South Meadows Pkwy. and Veterans Pkwy. and concludes at the northern end of the project at the Greg St. and Sparks Blvd. intersection (Segment 4).
Major construction advancements since the September 2017 video include:
- Reconstruction of the South Meadows/Veterans Parkway intersection
- Increased earthwork in Segment 1
- Continued construction of the Huffaker Bridge southbound deck
- Roadway paving in Segments 2
- Diversion of Steamboat Creek to the west side of the golf course using the 3-celled arch culverts
- Expanding of Mira Loma Drive and the large 6-celled arch culverts
- Roadway paving in Segments 3
Nevada Day Observed
There are no construction operations today, October 27, in recognition of Nevada Day. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!
South Meadows/Veterans Parkway Intersection Closure Reminder
The project team will be closing the South Meadows Parkway and Veterans Parkway intersection on Saturday, November 4 from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for striping, depending on weather conditions.
Standard traffic will detour to Double Diamond Parkway and Carat Drive. Truck traffic will detour to Double R Boulevard and Steamboat Parkway.
Your RTC. Our Community. | rtcwashoe.com