Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/southeas/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
SouthEast Connector Project: November 2016 Flyover Video
The project team has created the November 2016 flyover video showcasing Phase 2 construction progress. Each video begins at the southern end of the project (Segment 1) at the current intersection of South Meadows Parkway and Veterans Parkway and concludes at the northern end of the project at Clean Water Way (Segment 4).
Major construction advancements since September’s video include:
- Precast box culverts placed in Segment 1 (between South Meadows Parkway and Alexander Lake Road) to form drainage structures underneath the roadway.
- Pile driving begins at Huffaker Narrows Bridge (at Alexander Lake Road).
- Increased earthwork in Segments 1 and 2 (between South Meadows Parkway and Mira Loma Drive).
- Concrete poured for base of the drainage structure and golf cart crossing tunnel in Segment 3 (Rosewood Lakes Golf Course)
- Southbound deck poured at Rosewood Lakes Drainage Bridge and rebar placed for the southbound deck at Boynton Slough Bridge in Segment 3.
- Roadway paved in Segment 4 (between Pembroke Drive and Clean Water Way).
You can watch the latest flyover video, and other videos featuring important aspects of the project, by visiting the ‘Videos’ page on the project website here. You can also subscribe to the SouthEast Connector Project and RTC Washoe YouTube channels.
RTC Receives Award for SouthEast Connector Website
The RTC was recognized for outstanding outreach efforts by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) with four awards at the annual Silver Spikes Gala last Thursday. The RTC Team received three Bonze Spike Awards for:
- Anti-Bus Vandalism Campaign in the Best Crisis Communications Program category
- The Pyramid-McCarran Intersection Improvement Project website (PyramidMcCarran.com) in the Owned Websites category
- The SouthEast Connector Project website (SouthEastConnector.com) in the Owned Websites category
Entries for all categories were judged by the peer PRSA Chapter of Southeast Wisconsin.
The Project Team wishes everyone a safe and joyful Thanksgiving Holiday!
For more information please call the project hotline at (775) 789-9832 or email Info@SouthEastConnector.com. For additional information and to sign-up to receive updates visit SouthEastConnector.com
Your RTC. Our Community. | rtcwashoe.com