Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/southeas/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
Upcoming Activities on the SouthEast Connector Project
With the help of stable weather conditions, construction activities on the SouthEast Connector Project are scheduled to resume.
Major upcoming construction activities throughout March and April include:
- Dewatering, the temporary removal of groundwater, throughout the project to provide a dry, safe working environment.
- Storm cleanup, including repairing turbidity curtains and restoring other BMP’s throughout the project.
- Completion of creek excavation for mitigation purposes near Pembroke Drive.
- Pile driving at Huffaker Narrows Bridge to create the foundation of the bridge.
- Continued construction of 11 drainage structures between Pembroke Drive and South Meadows Parkway.
- Continued construction at Boynton Slough Bridge, Rosewood Lakes Drainage Bridge, Mira Loma Bridge and Huffaker Narrows Bridge.
All activities are weather dependent and subject to change. To stay up-to-date on construction activities, you can view the two-month schedule here. For current and upcoming traffic control, please click here.
SEC Photo Contest
The Project Team invites the public to submit their best photos of the environment or wildlife seen throughout the area in a photo contest! Winner receives a $25 gift card to a nearby local business of their choice. Submit your photo through the project website at southeastconnector.com/photos. Deadline to submit photos is April 3, 2017, winner will be announced April 7.
Laurel B. submitted this scenic photo near Rosewood Lakes Golf Course. Thanks for sharing with the community, Laurel!
Your RTC. Our Community. | rtcwashoe.com