Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/southeas/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
Join Us Tomorrow for the Sneak-Peek Event
We’ll see you tomorrow (June 30th) for the road preview fun run, bike, and walk event from 8 a.m. to noon! The event is free and open to the public.
People are encouraged to enter the event from the Sparks Boulevard/Greg Street intersection, the official entry point for this event, but all entrances to the road will be open to event-goers, including the Pembroke Drive/Veterans Parkway intersection, the Mira Loma Drive/Veterans Parkway intersection, and the South Meadows Parkway/Veterans Parkway intersection.
- The southbound lanes and the multi-use path will be open for the public for running, biking and walking. The northbound lanes will be reserved for shuttle service and Granite vehicles only.
- Weather is expected to be in the 90s, so please bring water, dress for warm weather, and wear sunscreen and hats.
- Due to the heat, please leave your pets at home.
- You do not have to go the entire 5.5 miles; shuttle pick-up stations will be set up along the SouthEast Connector corridor for people who would like a ride back to an intersection or the Outlets at Legends and Depoali Middle School parking locations.
- No drones are allowed at the event due to the project’s proximity to the Reno-Tahoe Airport. Granite Construction will fly their drone over the event and the video will be available to the public shortly after.
- The event, shuttle services and parking lots will close at noon.
For more information on this event or other grand-opening details, please visit: http://www.southeastconnector.com/stay-involved/grand-opening/
The road and multi-use will officially open to the public on Friday, July 6 at 9:00 p.m.