Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/southeas/public_html/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a/inc/functions.php on line 252
SouthEast Connector Project: December 2017 Flyover Video
The project team has created the December 2017 flyover video showcasing Phase 2 construction progress. The video begins at the southern end of the project (Segment 1) at the current intersection of South Meadows Pkwy. and Veterans Pkwy. and concludes at the northern end of the project at the Greg St. and Sparks Blvd. intersection (Segment 4).
Major construction advancements since the November 2017 video include:
- Continued reconstruction of the South Meadows/Veterans Parkway intersection
- Increased earthwork in Segment 1 including noticeable development of mitigation basins
- Paved roadway and placing of decorative rock mulch in median in Segment 1
- Begin setting falsework for the southbound deck of the Huffaker Bridge
- Decorative rock mulch placed in median in Segments 2 and 3
- Rebar placed for the second half of the northbound deck of the Mira Loma Bridge
- Increased construction of the Mira Loma intersection
Mira Loma Drive Closed
Mira Loma Dr. is closed at the golf course January 2 – 14, 2018 for utility relocating and improvements in preparations for the new SEC/Mira Loma intersection. All traffic, including bicyclists and pedestrians, must use Pembroke Dr. detour. Thank you for your patience during this time!
Your RTC. Our Community. | rtcwashoe.com